Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tomorrow at the Library of Congress

I'll be talking about my latest novel, Hollow World, as part of their "What IF Science Fiction & Fantasy Forums."  Tomorrow will be my second trip there, and if the first time is any indication, this will be a lot of fun.

You know the really neat thing about presenting at the Library of Congress?  Well, you get a private tour before your presentation. If you've never been to the LOC yo HAVE to go...truly one of the most beautiful buildings in our nation's capital...and that is saying a great deal.  I think it says a lot about the values of our country that books are given such an amazing shrine. I learned so much on the last tour, and I can't wait for tomorrow's.  

The poster the LOC did for me is shown above.  But for those that want the details in "text" rather than graphics here's the skinny:

When: Thursday August 14, 2014 at noon
Where: Library of Congress (Madison Building), Picford Theater, LM-302
Address: 101 Independence Ave, SE, Washington DC 20559
What: Discussions on genetic engineering, time travel, post-scarcity, and artificial intelligence

Oh, and I'll be signing books as well, so if you happen to be in the area, drop on by.  I'd love to see you there. 

1 comment: