Just wanted to remind everyone that I'll be doing an online Seminar on how to use Goodreads to further your writing career at 1:00 pm today (EDT). If you can't make it at 1:00 and think you might benefit from the class, sign up anyway. You'll get full access to it. The only thing you'll miss out on is the ability to answer questions, but if you email them to me afterward, I'll be more than willing to answer them privately.
Here are the particulars:
- What: Goodreads: The Venue That Can Make Your Writing Career
- When: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m EDT
- Where: Online - sign up here
- Who: Presented by Michael and Robin Sullivan
- Cost: $79.99
I should note that while the stop time is 2:30, I'll remain available until all questions are answered so there will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Full details can be found at the link, but here are some highlights:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to build your Goodreads author page for maximum effectiveness
- How to utilize Goodreads pre-release to generate “book buzz”
- How to maximize the Goodreads' feeds to get your books noticed
- Avoid pitfalls when interacting in groups that can get you banned (or worse)
- How to build a Goodreads giveaway that stands out from the crowd
- How to build “rabid” fans that spread the news of your book far and wide
- How to utilize “fringe features” of the site to get even more exposure
- How to adjust your strategies as your audience grows
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers who want to foster word-of-mouth viral marketing
- Writers who have finished books or will be launching a title in the future
- Writers who aren't currently utilizing Goodreads
- Writers who have tried to use Goodreads but became confused or overwhelmed
- Writers who want to maximize results while minimizing time spent online
- Writers at all levels of their career who want to build a rapid fan base
- Writers who want to avoid pitfalls that have given some authors bad reputations with readers
I hope you'll check it out. I really think this is an amazing opportunity. I hope to see you there.