Thursday, January 28, 2016

Goodread's 200 Most Popular Lists

I thought I was pretty Goodread's savvy, and I am for the most part. But until a reader pointed out this feature I didn't know it was there.

Apparently Goodreads uses its mass of data to find the books that have been published in a given month and ranks them by how popular they are.  I don't know the complete algorithm but certainly the number of times a book shows up on a shelf has something to do with it.

In any case, I was curious, of course, about my most recent release and my next book to come out. To my delight both are making their respective lists.

How cool is that!  I can't believe how excited people are for the new series - I know I am. Thanks to all the goodreads readers who are showing your support for the books by putting them on their shelves. I'm forever grateful.  June can't arrive soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Michael! And well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short but informative and creative writing you have done here.Good post is this.
    College paper writing service

    ReplyDelete