Monday, September 26, 2016

Death of Dulgath hits #1 on Amazon's Epic Fantasy Best Seller's List.

Wow, I'm thrilled that so many people are taking part in my belated birthday sale. I "think" this is the first time this book hit the #1 spot, but I'll have to look back through my records. In any case, I'm thrilled that it hit #1 now.

And don't forget if you buy the e-book you can get the audio version for just $1.99. So you can have both copies for less than $3.  Not a bad deal.  The discounted audio has no time limit, but to get in on the $0.99 sale for the e-book, pick up your $0.99 copy before the end of the day tomorrow.


  1. Just found your amazing works 2 weeks ago and have reveled in every word spoken. I'm an avid listener, which leaves my hands free for mischief-making... but seriously, I drank in the adventures of Riyria, finished The Age of Myth just now and suddenly my world is too quiet! How soon may we expect The Age of Swords to give our lives meaning and our souls vigor? It is a true pleasure finding you and recommending you to everyone I know with a love for brilliant writing. Gratefully, Meghan

  2. Thanks Mike. I recommended it to my friends and I bought it myself as well.

  3. @Meghan - Thanks for reading. I'm so glad you enjoyed the books. Age of Swords just came out of beta yesterday and my wife is still compiling the feedback. If I an get the changes in and the line editing done such that the copyeditors an get their work started in mid-December then we can hit the proposed June 20th 2017 date. I think that is possible but I've yet to see the feedback yet ;-) In the meantime I'm writing a 4th Riyria Chronicle, but that is WAY to early in the development phase to talk about release dates. I've only worked out some broad story points at this point.

    @Unknown - thanks for both! I always love when people help to spread the word.