Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Age of Myth paperback release day


Today the premium mass market paperback version of Age of Myth is released.


This means two things:
  1. The ebook price has come down. It's now under $10, which is important for those who have the "never above $10 for an ebook" rule.
  2. The print copy is much cheaper. Instead of paying $26 for the hardcover you can get the book in print for less than $10.  
The book is available for sale at bookstores everywhere, and of course you can pick up a copy from my site to get one signed. I also still have hardcovers, which will be going out or print soonish. So you can choose either one. 

This is the first time I'm released in the mass market paperback. Originally Del Rey wanted to do the trade paperbacks (like my Orbit books) and those tend to run $16 - $17 a pop. For myself, I preferred to have the smaller/less expensive size in the hopes that it will make it affordable for more people. I'm hoping this will help to spread the word on a debut book I'm already very happy with the sales. 

If you like paperbacks rather than hardcovers - now is the time to get your copy. And as always, thanks for your support.

4 comments:

  1. I luckily stumbled upon Age of Myth and devoured it. After I finished I was on the hunt for more and found out about Riyria revelations. I just finished them today. I cried at the end when I found out they had been together the whole time. Your books are beautiful. I just wanted to say thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys thanks for sharing this! I love how the idea... really very nice blog. But you know Help Adya is also free classified ads posting site even much better than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys thanks for sharing this! I love how the idea... really very nice blog. But you know Help Adya is also free classified ads posting site even much better than yours.

    ReplyDelete