Saturday, December 27, 2014

Guest Author at I Read Encyclopedias for Fun!

During the month of December, Jay Dee Archer featured me on his blog as the Guest Author of the Month.  Thanks, Jay Dee, I was honored.  As part of this series Jay asked a number of questions to both me and other authors.  Here is what we discussed:
In addition to myself a number of other authors weighed in.
There were some interesting answers...most notably what most of the authors wanted was "more time." Of course, writing full-time is the best way to get such a thing. I really feel for those authors (the vast majority) who have to balance a "day job" and work.  I'm eternally grateful for all my readers who have given me this gift. I couldn't ask for anything better.

4 comments:

  1. It was great having you as a guest. I appreciate the help, and I thoroughly enjoyed your answers. I hope you'll enjoy reading the future questions and answers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really Great post
    http://www.onlinegatha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a reader, thanks to you for all the great stories! Happy 2015 and can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information, good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need; thanks for this Great post.
    kizidaily.com , friv2gamers.com

    ReplyDelete