Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Very Riyria Halloween

The other day I got an email from a reader who mentioned that she and a friend dressed up as Royce and Hadrian for Halloween.  I must say they are the perfect example of great friends to mirror my pair of rogues. They did a fabulous job on their outfits so here is Isabeau as Hadrian on the left and Ivy as Royce on the right.



Didn't they do a great job?  Pictures posted with permission of Ivy. Thanks for sharing this with me guys and for allowing me to show your fine work to others.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant costumes!
    My fiancé dressed as Royce and did a good job of the whole dark and brooding side of things - I think he quite enjoyed pulling his hood up and quoting Royce lines.
    I dressed as Arista, but didn't think our costumes were quite good enough for photos.
    We also had a little baby pirate with us. I'm not sure why Arista and Royce would have a pirate with them, but I'm sure there'd be a good story behind it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! And, yes, they do look great. I'm sure Royce swindled a lot of candy out of everyone while Hadrian gave it all away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jasmine - that's great! Thanks so much for that. Now I have to wonder why Arista and Royce are now hanging out together..and yes where they picked up a pirate baby. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper costumes! Very impressed! :) Cue to Michael... the stories are ready for a female apprentice of the Riyria! :)

    ReplyDelete