Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Top 100 Epic Fantasy Audio Books

Hey all, Robin here. Michael's out at the pub so I'm taking over his blog. Since The Death of Dulgath is in pre-order I thought I'd take a look to see how Riyria is doing these days so I went to Amazon's Top 100 Best-selling Fantasy audio titles.  What I found was something really great.  5 out of the 6 books are on the list!!  Also, I've heard from the publisher for Age of Myth that the pre-order for it will be up in a few days.  In any case, if you want to checkout a new audio release, you might want to consider one of these hot titles.

As for Riyria books, when I looked yesterday they had the following spots:

  • #10 - Theft of Swords
  • #22 - Rise of Empire
  • #39 - Heir of Novron
  • #67 - The Death of Dulgath
  • #93 - The Crown Tower
Not bad...not bad at all.  Thanks as always to Tim Gerard Reynolds for lending his amazing voice to the series.








4 comments:

  1. Its really a helpful share and rare share too. Thank you so much for the great share. Please share it again and again

    Cheap essay writing company

    ReplyDelete