Sunday, October 25, 2015

Authors Helping Publishers: Kickstarter Card Game

I really like the guys & gals over at Ragnarok Publications.  They released my short story "Professional Integrity" in the Blackguards Anthology they Kickstarted last August, and they produced a beautiful book with stories from almost two dozen amazing authors.

Now, they're running a Kickstarter to produce a card game dreamed up by fellow fantasy author Mark Lawrence (author of The Broken Empire Series and The Red Queen's War). It looks like a lot of fun.

I backed as soon as I heard about it, and they are already 100% funded. But more funding means more perks through stretch goals.  They've even asked me to pen a few snarky quotes for the game, so there's that to look forward to. In any case, check it out and if looks like something you think you'd enjoy why not back it as well?  Click on the graphic below (or this link) to learn more.


  1. Great! The article proves invaluable information to be aware of. I greatly impressed with the way by which you have presented the theme of the article. Thanks for sharing it here! Keep sharing!

    top essay writing service

  2. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    دليل بروكر
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة
    شركة كشف تسربات بجدة
    شركات كشف التسربات بالمدينة وينبع

  3. Very good post. I'm facing some of these issues as well..

    عقاري جدة
    شقق مفروشة بجدة
    شقق عزاب بجدة

  4. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it’s new to me.

  5. I blog frequently and I really appreciate your information. This great article has truly peaked my interest.