I'm not sure why, but right now there are two problems buying my books from Amazon.
- Heir of Novron is out of stock and needs 2 - 3 weeks for shipping
- Theft of Swords will probably go out of stock soon (there are only has a few copies left)
- Almost all the discounting has been removed
One of the nice things about Amazon is unlike a bookstore with limited shelf space the almost always have books in stock. I'm not sure why they're not keep up, I know there are books in the publisher's warehouses.
As for the discounting...on 3/9/2014 Amazon removed all discounts on my books (both print and ebook) except for the ebook of The Crown Tower which is discounted a whole $1 - woo hoo!
I can't do anything about the ebooks, but I can help out people with the print editions. I sell all versions from my website. This means you can the books:
- At a 20% discount ($12.75 - $13.75)
- Shipped right away
- Signed and/or dedicated if you wish.
Also, I've received copies of Hollow World so if you want the book early - you can order it from my website you won't have to wait until April 15th. To order, just use the button below.