There's just two more weeks left for the Hollow World Goodreads Giveaway. This particular giveaway is open to people in the US, Canada, and United Kingdom.
Because there are some parts of the world who aren't eligible, I'm opening up a second giveaway for people of all countries. What's more, if you are not from those three countries, I'll double your chances to win (to help compensate for the giveaway you can't enter in. Here's a link to the new giveaway. Like the Hollow World Goodreads Giveaway, I'll be selecting two lucky winners.
For those not familiar with this book...here is a bit of information to help you decide if it might be for you:
THE FUTURE IS COMING...FOR SOME, SOONER THAN OTHERS.
Ellis Rogers is an ordinary man who is about to embark on an extraordinary journey. All his life he has played it safe and done the right thing but when diagnosed with a terminal illness he’s willing to take an insane gamble. He’s built a time machine in his garage, and if it works, he’ll face a world that challenges his understanding of what it means to be human, what it takes to love, and the cost of paradise. He could find more than a cure for his illness; he might find what everyone has been searching for since time began…but only if he can survive Hollow World. Welcome to the future and a new sci-fantasy thriller from the bestselling author of The Riyria Revelations.
“This is a clever and thought-provoking story, with loads of interesting ideas, some adrenalin-pumping action and plenty of humour...overall an entertaining read with Pax being one of my favourite characters of the year.” — Pauline M. Ross, Fantasy Review Barn
"This is social science fiction that H.G. Wells or Isaac Asimov could have written, with the cultural touchstones of today. A modernized classic, Hollow World is the perfect novel for both new and nostalgic science fiction readers.” — Justin Landon, Staffer's Book Reviews
“Michael J. Sullivan has made a name for himself with his excellent series of fantasy novels and Hollow World proves he can deftly tackle science fiction just as skillfully. The ideas are big and the future plausible, this is one of those rare gems you'll be thinking about long after you put it down.” — Bryce Lee, Only the Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
BEST OF & MOST ANTICIPATED LISTS
- 2014 Goodreads Choice Award Nominee
- 2014 Barnes and Noble Top Fantasy and Science Fiction Picks for April
- Only the Best Science Fiction and Fantasy Top 7 books of 2014
- The Qwillery's Brannigan Cheney’s Top 3 books of 2014
- The Fictional Hangout’s 2014 Best Books of the Year
- The Book Probe's 2014 Most Anticipating Sci-Fi Novels
- Ranting Dragon’s Ten Fantasy and Science-Fiction Novels worth reading in April 2014
- The Bibliosanctum's Top 10 Reads of 2013
- Indie Fantasy’s Best Book List for 2014
- Fantasy Review Barn's Barney Award for outstanding reads of 2013
- Ranting Dragon's 30 Most Anticipated Science Fiction and Fantasy Novels for 2014
Thanks to everyone reviewers and readers a like that have loved Hollow World. This was a book very near and dear to my heart, and I'm pleased to offer this giveaway in celebration of all the great year-end recognition it has received. Good luck on the drawing!